Custom Search

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Ay oop folks, apologies for the lack of action recently, but I have been struck down with a stomach virus that is none too pleasant, and saw in the New Year ligged on the sofa feeling like shit. Thank you to everyone who sent a text, in particular Dazzler, Tony H, Mercenary, Crespo, Helen and the Shoutster. Happy New Year to all. I will post an agenda of benders that will outline our plan of attack for 2008, but I am off back to the sofa right now, as I am still unwell. I will also post a report of spicy soup day, or Otley-fest as some of the Shipley crew referred to it. There was buffoonery a plenty, particularly from one chap, who is known to most of you. I also look forward to hearing other deeds of idiocy that took part during old years night.

No comments: