Custom Search

Monday, January 07, 2008

Will the Curse be Broken?

In the early hours of this morning, the Ohio State Buckeyes take on the L.S.U. Tigers for the college U.S. football championship in the New Orleans Superdome. As regular readers are aware, when it comes to sport teams, I have the Midas touch in reverse, turning any team I support into poop. Sometimes my teams lose bravely, more often than not woefully. So yet again my hopes are raised. Will this be the turning point for the teams unfortunate enough to garner my support? I will report tomorrow, probably through a veil of tears, but you just never know.






GO BUCKEYES !!!!!!!!

P.S. The chap with the oversized head to the left is Ohio States mascot, Brutus Buckeye. A buckeye, for those of you who aren't aware is in fact a conker. That's right, somebody decided back in the mists of time to name a U.S. football team after a conker. That bird he's carrying is smiling like he has his trouser conker stuffed up her Gary Glitter. Nice.












No comments: