Custom Search

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Schizophrenic Crespo?

Is Crespo the Mr Bradford City he professes to be? Or is he a split personality, who harbours a love for another? I myself would never question his devotion to the boys in Claret and Amber, but there appears to be a smear campaign by the Wilsden branch of the Leeds United supporters crew, to besmirch his good name. An ugly e-mail is currently being circulated to try and create some kind of conspiracy theory concerning our lanky hero. See the picture below that was attached to a recent electronic correspondence that landed in my inbox;


My suspicion is that an under employed Mercenary has to much time on his hands.....

PS Did he use Lennie the City Gent for the Bantams pose?


2 comments:

The Mercenary said...

The city gent wasn't available so the city model was based on who else but - EuroBri of course!

Crespo said...

Only 1 team for me and thats the mighty bantams!!!!!!!!!!!!