Custom Search

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All to Easy

No pace, no skill and no idea. And that's just my performance. The JMF strolled to victory down the Wood last night, as the righteous never really got out of second gear. We didn't get the rub of the green, and there was a couple of dodgy calls that went against the boys in white, but there can be no real grumble concerning the outcome. Hell, I even tried to stack the odds in our favour by arranging the sides to our advantage. But my dad always said I couldn't stack shit with a shovel, and the whole plan backfired spectacularly. Big Phil asked me some rather awkward questions about why he was playing for the other team, which I had to admit that I was hoping to tilt the result in our favour. Fat chance. We took forever to get out of the traps, and in no time found ourselves five down. I have to say at the moment, with a settled side, the evil cock munchers are looking twice the side we are. They currently posses everything we lack at the moment. Confidence, shape and drive are fair oozing out of their stretched sphincters, whilst we are a pale shadow of the all conquering team of June and July. Typical of our ineptitude tonight, was Clogs tackle on Young Gaz, who was playing on the same side, which robbed us of our prime goal threat. Nobody played well for the Euro boys, but I accept that mine was probably the most woeful. As for the shirt lifters? Luklear and Dead Eye maintained their recent good form, but stand out for me was King Dave, who looks to have shaken off the fear of getting re-injured, and was everywhere. As for the evenings Magoo award? nobody really matched Shotguns performance of the previous week, but for my piss poor penalty, against Big Phil (who is not the most agile of fella's) I really can not avoid presenting myself with this now weekly award. I am too depressed to continue.....

Line-ups;

JMF- Funky, Dead Eye, Big Phil, Luklear War and King Dave

EURO E- Euro Magoo, Young Gaz, Clogs, Shouty and Dr Shotgun

2009 Season

  • JMF wins - 20


  • Euro Elite - 17


  • Draws - 2
  • No comments: