Custom Search

Monday, October 19, 2009

Battle of the Brews....Result

I am beginning to wonder if my voting system is to easy to circumvent. There has already been two results that seemed to have been tampered with, but this weeks landslide victory by Sion Kolsch takes the biscuit. It is a rare brew on the isles, and although I appreciate that most of the Bender squad have sampled the delights of this ale, I find it a little hard to believe that over twenty members voted for it. I suspect some jiggery pokery may have been a foot over Denholme way, home of the erstwhile Kolschinator.... But I have no concrete evidence, so Sion Kolsch progresses through to the final eight. Next up is a tussle between Holstein Pils and Guinness, which I promise to post tomorrow. Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of an air brushed vixen posing with a Kolsch, although I scoured the Internet. But after consulting my album of the trip that me and the Kolschinator took to Koln, I found this snap of the cheeky little minx who served us by the Rhine.



Qualifiers to date:
Rolling Rock
Budweiser
Corona
Heineken
Peroni
Kolsch

No comments: