Custom Search

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Battle of the Brews...the Last 16

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner of last weeks "Beer Off" but I have been enjoying far too much of the so called amber nectar lately, that I just haven't had time. El Grande Queso has much to answer for, as he has waylaid me on consecutive Fridays. Enough of me justifying my idleness, and onto the result. It was a much closer affair than anticipated. Peroni got out to an early lead, that seemed to be insurmountable, but on Thursday there was a huge surge in votes for the Becks Vier, which closed the gap to a single ballot, before time ran out. By far our closest contest. Next round is Der Kolschinators favourite beer, Sion Kolsch versus the Dutch offering of Grolsch. Will do my upmost to pull my finger out and have it done later today.
You just new the Italians would have some fine looking bird in an arty calender spread. But by crikey she is fit...

No comments: