Custom Search

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Early Warning

I know it has only just gone October, but if I don't start sorting these things out, they kinda of don't happen. It is this years Christmas shindig that I am referring to. The current consensus has us leaning towards a trip to Skipton. It is only a train ride away, and is a good spot for a day time session, thanks to it's numerous pubs. I am aiming for a Saturday, and the one that looks most promising is the 19th of December. City are at Aldershot, which is way to far for this time of year. Of course, I am open to alternatives, but the gate way to the Dales is always a popular choice. The only problem is Big JohnnyM. Does anybody have any tranquilisers, so we can he get him on the train??

2 comments:

Crespo said...

U FOOOOOOL........

The Mercenary said...

Isn't Sammy J having a birthday do to the Soul Train in Leeds on Friday 18th?