Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Stuff the Crunch

You only live once don't you? So with this in mind, and with a prompt, via e-mail from Expedia, I went trip shopping. The intention was just to tease my self with the places I couldn't afford to visit. But there it was. Flights and accommodation to my favourite destination, Munich, in April, on the same weekend as a TSV 1860 home game, for three nights, a cut price £230. Sprocket was up for it, and it tied in nicely for Crespo and Shouty, so job done. It would be nice to see some more Squad members sign on. Alas, I cannot fund it on my plastic any longer. Anybody who is interested please contact me, and I will point you in the right direction, ie hotel and flight we are taking. The more the merrier. I do appreciate that times are tough, but if you can afford it, what's stopping you? This is not the only trip I am planning this year, I would like to try and make to Edinburgh some where along the line, and as always, I am open to suggestion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When's the MRS invited out as you keep promising???