Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday be McEuro Day.........

Yarrrrggggghhhhh, ye sponge bathin' prawn shellers, i be returned from yet another voyage of cholesterol. I know it has been a while, and me last poser was never answered, but I am back, me arteries laden with fat, and me belly full of fries. The last time I be seein' ye, me cookin' wench, the Elster be the one askin' where she be, twas McBlackpool, and that was that. I be runnin' low on fillet of fishies, so i been sailing the seven seas to gather more McSpots. This week is a toughie, it be a dark night, and me McShip be battered by McFreezing winds that cut like steel, peventing me weighing McAnchor so i can be captured for McPosterity proudly displayin' me girth as I McSampled some McTasty treat. I can't be remembering the last doubloon count, so I be starting the McBiddin at a crisy Deep sea McDiver, or five McDoubloons fer the hard of thinking. That is if any of ye land lubbers can McGuess;

Where be McEuroooooo?

No comments: