Custom Search

Monday, January 05, 2009

So Very Weary...

I have said it once, and I will say it again, getting old sucks. After spending the last five days drinking ale, and scarfing crap, I feel everyone of my 27 years. And the rest. New Years with the Jannettas was a hoot, although I fear I departed just as Funky was working up a head of steam. He was bouncing off the walls, and there was a glint of Buffoonery in his eyes, but the Elster had me away. It's just as well Le Maillot Jaune is the preserve of the Bender Squad, as Evil M.R.S. members Hayley and Sammy J would probably be in the first two places as we speak. Sammy twiglets up her nose were priceless, and Hayley was just being Hayley. Sunday was a swift half gallon over in Hove Edge, before the weekly gathering at the Upper George on Friday. Saturday was footie day, me and Crespo hooking up with some old friends, and ending up at his gaffe until the early hours with brother bakes. A few in the Fleece on Sunday, and I was toast, physically, mentally, and at home with the Elster. I promise to outline some of our plans fro 2009 in a different post, happen tomorrow, but I am cream crackered at the moment, and still have the match report, and Baz Watch to get on with.

No comments: