Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baz Stalker

I always thought Super Barry Conlon was kept caged between matches, fed on the raw carcass of fresh slaughtered wild boar between matches, but I was seriously mistaken. He in fact shops at ASDA. How do I know this? Well Shouty senior, aka Big Phil, was doing his weekly shopping at a branch of the malevolent federation, when he spotted a young stunner doing her shopping. He gave her the once over, and was considering his opening chat up line, when her partner strode into view. He was tall, bald, and kept missing his trolley as he tried to put his purchases in. It was none other than the mighty Bazmeister himself. "You all right Barry?" enquired Big Phil. "To be sure" our leg end replied in a soft Irish brogue. I am slightly disappointed he buys his grub in a supermarket, as I always figured he chased down live bulls in a field for his meat, rendering them immobile with nothing more than a rusty spoon, but at least he has a fit bird. Go on Baz! The picture below is off Big Phil, Baz and Matt Clarke at the player of the year function last year.

The cardigans are a little bit gay, but I dare YOU to tell them!

No comments: