Custom Search

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Double Celebration

Not one, but two Squad members celebrate a birthday this weekend. First up is young Crespo, on Saturday. Our plans? Watch the Bantams take on the Mariners, the City Vaults and on to Headingley. Times are tight, but what the Hell, Gordon Brown wants us to spend like there's no tomorrow, and I aim to follow his lead. If he can throw a couple of Billion quid at the car industry, I am sure I can manage to toss a pony at the good publicans of LS6. Even Sprocket is considering a trip over. If my hangover isn't too rough, I plan on having a hair of the dog for the ever young Helmet, who catches up to me age wise, on the Sunday. Funky and Mad Ad are about, and we are hoping to get them out of Wilsden. For a change we are thinking about hitting an old Bradford institution, the Fighting Cock, for a few German lagers and the football. After that I should be flat broke until the end of February. It is better to burn out than fade away, as the saying goes.

No comments: