Custom Search

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

McYuletide

Yarrghhh ye penguin bothering cod heads, it be I McEuro, back fer the festive season. I knoe I be missing fer a spell since me last McPoseur. I be fighting through the rough McSeas to search down more McSighting fer ye to be guessin'. None of ye could figurin' where i McBe, though I figured the one small step clue would have given my treasure away. I be in the birthplace of Neil McArmstrong, the astronaut, in McWapakoneta, McOhio. I not be knowin' how much doubloons to be riskin' so I will call it five, if any ye bottom dwellers can guess where this weeks McEuro be. It was a blck old night, and docking was not possible, so it can only be McViewed as I sailed by, through the McSleet and McFog, with first mate McElster checking fer McIcebergs. This thar credit crunch be meaning McClues be scarce, so lets see if any of ye can figure,

Where be MMMMMcEuro???


No comments: