Custom Search

Saturday, November 11, 2006

You bet I'am...


Leading on from my previous post "Are you man enough?", I can report I have tackled the burger Behemoth that is the Double Whopper, and lived to tell the tale. I can also report that it tasted CHAMPION! I even ate it outside the Bradford Royal Infirmary, just in case I exploded in a fountain of barely chewed grease and gristle, as those pinko five a day do gooders would have you believe. The fact I am writing this correspondence indicates I survived this tasty ordeal unscathed. For those out there who have yet to sample this culinary delight let me whet your appetite. We'll start with the two quarter pound flame grilled beef patties, covered with two slices of cheese. Next is a crisp bed of lettuce garnished with pickle, not that limp wristed gherkin shit served at McD's, smothered in mayonnaise and ketchup, and topped with tomato and onion. Stuff this between a sesame seeded bun, and bingo, boiger heaven! The fries were firm and crisp and the Coke cold, Burger King I salute you!!!!


So stick to your celery and chick peas, you Guardian reading, interfeering busy body communists, because when it comes to this beast, you will never be "Man Enough!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so it's not ok for tesco to take over the planet but it's cool for burger king? this sounds like double standards to me. Seeing as bk just like tesco are fucking everywhere the only difference being bk sells overpriced shit food! and im not saying the big silly burger doesn't taste good it probably does on top of a few stella's or maybe ten just to make sure you hurl after.So fuck burger king and there turbo dogmeat sarnies im sure tesco will be opening a tesconald's or some shit shortly buy 1 get 1 ive heard will you be man enough then.

european bri said...

King Dave,
You do make a valid point about burger king as being another faceless multi-national, but I would hardly consider them to be in the same league as corporate Goliaths such as Tesco or Wal-Mart. I dont know of anybody who carries a BK credit card, uses a whopper to call his chums, gets onion rings with their car insurance or pops in for a wide screen tv with his coke. As for putting local food retailers out of business with low prices, I can think of several establishments that are considerably cheaper than Burger King. And what is Stella Artois if not a global brand?

No King Dave, I believe you have misinterpreted my posting concerning the double Whopper. I was simply making a statement against all the wishy washy beard strokers who are keen to regulate our lifes, and seek to dictate our choices to suit their own agendas.

As for Tesco's I will continue to preach the fact that they are not enriching our lives, but are aiming to do achieve the opposite, but I would never advocate a ban. It is a persons God given right to choose where they shop or eat. I only hope to point out that cheap is not always good, and indeed variety is truly the spice of life, and that faceless supermarkets in faceless towns are not a good thing.

Anyway are you pissed at BK for having King in their name?