Custom Search

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oktoberfest Ahoy!




Numbers have been confirmed, and next year the bender squad will finally achieve its most precious pilgrimage by visiting the Munich Oktoberfest for Euros 40th birthday. The hotel is booked, anyone wishing to view where we will be sleeping off our excesses click here; http://www.hotel-montree.de/

There is still time to book more places, but I will only be able to get singles or doubles. Also, anyone who needs to drop out, please notify me as soon as possible, so I can cancel rooms or find replacements. Danke Schoen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A challenge:

Visit the hotel web-site, change the language to your Mother Tongue (for PJ's benefit - that's English) now try reading their dodgy translation without thinking/speaking in a Germen accent.

Anonymous said...

Yeah book me a family room please Bri, preferably one double and two twin beds, I think the kids'll love it.....!!

european bri said...

only if you bring you leather leiderhosen..

Anonymous said...

too right I will, I'll make sure they're clean too!!