Custom Search

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Start of a Flurry?

With G-Spots total still awaiting validation, pre-season favourite, the Child Catcher opened his account last night. There was a few close shaves from our tapioca headed young ragamuffin, but he finally sealed a point for his Royal Wedding offering. ITV were still in the midst of their wall to wall coverage over their over blown nuptial announcement, when the little larakin piped up to me "Your generation will be well looking forward to the wedding. Give you chance to put up a matching plate to the Charles Diana plates you all have on your walls." Now I will grant him the fact that I may well look a bit older than I am, but even a blind Welshman in a dark room wouldn't confuse myself, or any of my peers for an eighty three year old, blue rinsed widower. Plates on a wall indeed. Even my parents age group didn't go in for all that malarkey. So the prime candidate has opened his account early doors, and believe me, the way he was waffling on, he flew close to another two or three. Battle has truly commenced.

2011 standings
  1. G-Spot 7 points
  2. Child Catcher 1 point

No comments: