Custom Search

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Land McHoy!!

Yaaarggggggghhhhh! It be I, McEuro, back from thar grave. As I be laying McShipwrecked in a McArid land festooned with Burger Kings, it McSeemed thar be never McClapping eyes on thar Golden Arches again. But after McStrapping together a couple o' passing sea horses, and McRiding me way to freedom, I am McBack. To be sure though, I made the McMistake of investing all me McPlunder into thar US Sub Prime Mortgage fiasco, so find me McDouloon stash McEmpty. This McMeans thar be no McPrize for this weeks McPoseur, which me as McWell, as it be McFrigetingly simple. I shall trying to McSteal some doubloons fer the to be McWinning but fer now it just be fer McFun.

So ye bottom feeding McCrustaecans can thar be figuring' Where Be McEuro????

I be McFearing the McTightness of me 1860 shirt!!! A McDiet fer McEuro may be McNeeded. Or more McLikely a bigger McShirt!


No comments: