Custom Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And There Off!

This post was originally going to report on the dearth of stupidity at the moment, but just as I was constructing said piece, news winged it's way to me concerning the first scoring of the year. It is a bit of a tease I fear, as for legal reasons I cannot publicly furnish the full details. Safe to say it involved beer, but that is the only information I can furnish you with. In person, and under the full "Quod inter amicos accidit, inter amicos manet" oath of allegiance, I shall share the gory details. It was a minimum 7 pointer, which I have provisionally awarded, but upon further scrutiny from a panel of veteran Benders, could yet be increased to the maximum 10. The recipient is G-Spot, who opens his 2011 account with a flourish. This should herald a flurry of scores, as we are fast approaching silly season, with Xmas shindigs and various get togethers being pencilled in daily. The 27th is our Park Ave, and Hail to the Chief shindig. We have yet to agree upon a Christmas get together (I propose December the 4th) but boxing day is all systems go. Of course there is Old Years night, and even Crespos London jaunt is hovering into view. could get messy....

Le Grande Buffoon 2011
  1. G-Spot 7 points

No comments: