Custom Search

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Squad Factor

As unelected Grand Poobah for life of the little known Bender Squad, I have taken it upon myself to nominate Wagner as the official X Factor choice of our rag tag collection of border line alcoholics. Over previous years I would not have given a monkeys forehead about any of the contestants, never mind a winner, but the cold fingers of the current economic down turn have found me parked in front of the goggle box on a Saturday more often then I care to be The prolonged exposure to this gaggle of over blown karaoke singers has sucked me into its grasp, and I would love to see the tuneless Brazilian granted a million pound contract by the bemused Simon Cowell. As I have alluded, the guy couldn't carry a note in a hessian sack, but compared to the soulless, bland troupers that gouge every octave for all it worth, he is a breath of fresh air. yes Louis picks all the wrong songs, and has turned him into some kind of Latin Liberace, but what do you expect from an over grown leprechaun that unleashed the truly God awful Westlife upon us. And don't be fooled by Mr Cowell, lest we forget it was he who gave us the musical musings of Robson and Jerome. And as for the two charisma free bints employed to give their opinion? Just show us your baps lassies, we really don't care to hear what is going on inside that empty receptacle you call a head.

No comments: