Custom Search

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Killer Keisters

After a skip through first the 1970s, and then the 1980s, I promised last week to try and find some hot hippy ass from the 1960s. This endeavour proved to be fraught with with danger. As you are probably aware, I just scan the interweb with Google and the like, armed only with a search phrase. Hippy chicks, brought nothing but extremely hairy beavers, and men who looked like they had not bathed for a whole century, never mind a decade. I am not a massive fan of the current craze for Brazilian shaping in the female nether region, but I will take it any day over the plethora of rain forests I waded through in a vain attempt to unearth a picture worthy of re posting here. To be fair to the decade, perhaps hippy chicks did not do it a service, so I may trawl the net again in search of a bottom that will do it justice. I did find this cute little cartoon, and that was about it. There was plenty of hardcore arse shots, but I shall leave them for you to discover on your own, as these sites tend to be very much a solitary kind of thing. Still, all is not lost. Posted below is the magnificent Stacy Keibler, who has legs up the ya-ya, and a killer keister to booty. She first came to my notice as, of all things, a wrestler on the WWE shows. I suggest you search her name on YouTube, where you will see the delectable minx get up to all kinds of mischief.

No comments: