Custom Search

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Anybody Else Tempted?

So far we have two definites, myself and Shouty, plus two maybes, The Mercenary and Dr Shotgun. I appreciate that circumstances have prevented a few of you being able to commit, and that some of you were a bit skint. but I have been knobbing around on the old interweb tonight, and I have come up a very tempting price for our 1860 pilgrimage to Germany. I have worked out a cost of a mere £200 for flights and three nights accommodation in Berlin over the last weekend in April. With the collapse of our Oktoberfest trip, this is surly a bit of a tempter for those who were favouring the delights of Munich. The digs I have found are apartment style, and sleep four to a flat. It is a couple of miles out of the city centre, but the area it is in has a good selection of bars, many of the open into the small hours. So the question is "What are you waiting for?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am part of your trip, flying fm Switzerland, let's ask Doggy.