Custom Search

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stuffed

Sorry about the lateness, and brevity of the match report below, but didn't get in till late on Wednesday, and spent today in the Lake District, and the stopped off at The Borough in Lancaster for some grub. I know there isn't much call for most of the subscribers to my blog to call in at the Capitol of the red rose county, but if you do, I cannot recommend this place highly enough. A great selection of real ales, Continental lagers and fine spirits is complemented by some excellent grub in the restaurant in the back of the building. Service is great, and the price is reasonable to boot. The only drawback? If you don't get there early doors, the place is likely to be booked up. A finer Inn I can't imagine. I am still stuffed even now, and am off to drag my fat arse up to bed.

No comments: