Custom Search

Friday, July 16, 2010

Tardy

Crikey, this has taken some posting. First up was the unexpected injury to Crespo, on Thursday, which meant I didn't leave the B.R.I. (Bradford Royal Infirmary to those not from round these parts) till after 10 p.m. Then on Friday the Elster was feeling frisky, and who am I to refuse the might of the Brister lovin'? Saturday was a combination of the night before and middle age, which meant I fell asleep at 8:30 and didn't rise till the next morning, and Sunday is Sunday, so nowt happening there. Monday? I was just bone idle, and couldn't be arsed. Much as now, but I konw a couple of the injured and those unable to show, want to know the Wood score from last Wednesday. We spanked 'em good and proper. Two Scoops was on fire, and even a returning Dead Eye, and more surprisingly Dr Shotgun, couldn't halt him. All square once more. I shall endeavour to be more punctual whit this weeks report.


JMF- Dr Shotgun, Big Phil, Dead Eye, Luklear War and Jamon

EURO E- Euro Bri, Clogs, The Mercenary, Shouty and Two Scoops

2010 Season

JMF wins - 13

Euro Elite - 13


Draws - 0

No comments: