Custom Search

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Been Better

Apologies for the lack of posting, I have been struck down by Man Flu, otherwise known as the Common Cold. This was compounded by the hangover I had from a wedding I attended on Friday. I felt so shit, I didn't even make it to watch the Bantams on Saturday, only the second game I have missed this season. And they spanked Aldershot 5-0, with a goal from my favourite Irishman, they Mighty Baz Conlon. I was rooted to the sofa, runny nose, sore throat, headache, nauseous and praying for an end to the misery. Crespo had no sympathy, reckoning if they play like that when I am not there, I should consider staying at home every week. Samrt Ass. As for today, I have been for a few medicinal pints of Guinness, and am now suffering from a chronic bout of "Can't be Arsed.," Will pull my finger out tomorrow.

No comments: