Custom Search

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sunny Season Fianle

I managed to drag Crespo off his couch, and met up with Mossy, Dazzler, Tony and Simon to watch the Red Devils seal there 10th Premier League title, and 17th championship over all.It was a so so game, and at the end of the match we bid farewell to Tony and Mossy and headed off to Centenary Square to get drunk. The weather was grand, but I broke my don't argue with Simon rule, as he dished up his usual bolloxs. He still will not be shaken in his belief that you can see Lincoln Cathedral from Queensbury on a sunny day. I cant really remember much of the arse he was talking, as the heat and copious amounts of beer took their toll. I trundled off at around half eight to the all you can eat Chinese buffet, and was asleep on the sofa for nine thirty. Getting old sucks.

No comments: