Custom Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ou est le Dazzler? Again

Well it looks like I am off to the Windy City minus the Boy Dazzler, who for reasons best known, and probably only known, to himself, has decided to stay in Blighty and flog carpets. It's his call. This isn't the last post before I bugger off, I will try and update the five a side scores before I go, but I will take this opportunity to flag up our annual European adventure. I know we were hoping to take off on a road trip around the Continent, but the credit crunch has taken it's toll, and it will be the usual footie pilgrimage for an extended weekend. Everybody, apart from Shouty, has said they would like a change from Germany, and the request I hear most often is for Milan. I have been told it is not the greatest of party towns, but football pilgrims such as our self, will have to undertake a trip to the San Siro at least once to see either of the football heavyweights Inter or AC. I will wait for the fixture lists to come out before making any firm plans, but the likely month we will go is in September. So start saving now, I don't want any excuses. This doesn't mean we have abandoned the Mighty TSV, by no means, but that could be a seperate trip for the dedicated Lowen fan, i.e. me and Shouty. Depending on when the game falls, my first preference is Hamburg, although with Freiburg being in spitting distance of Basle, we have a worthy backup.

No comments: