Custom Search

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bender Time

Hello, it's not often I post on Saturdays, the night before usually means tapping keyboard keys makes my hangover worse, but as its FA Cup Final bender day, I thought I'd break the habit. It was only me and G-Spot out last night, and I called it quits after six pints, just enough to prime the old liver for the assault it is about to experience. I aim to be in the Centenary Square quaffing lager for one o'clock, but watching the game al fresco may be out of the question, as it's cool and overcast in the Bradford metropolitan district at the moment, and even the weather geezer recons on it raining. My first choice if we are rained out is Jacob's Well, but the Queens will probably offer a better alternative (two big screens and a bigger bar). My predictions for the game? I can't see the sheep shaggers winning, although they should be capable of a goal, so I figure 3-1 to Pompey. It is worth a fiver, and I am having Krancjar as first goal, and will be sticking a couple of quid on a 50-1 outsider to find the net first. After that it is meatball and Peroni time and a slippery slope to oblivion. I am only taking my phone out, so I will try and get a few pics to post on Monday.

No comments: