Custom Search

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Commando USA

Hey oop, from sunny Tifin, Ohio, USA. The weather is grand, and with it being a public holiday this weekend, I thought I'd check in before I hit the beer. The flight over was OK, but even before I left I wondered if the Elster was still as pleased to see me go as she made out. Now those who know me are aware of my laziness, so I totally trusted my lovely wife to pack for me, as I was busy up to the point of leaving. "Pack light" I told her, but I didn't realise she would take me to my word, as when I opened my case I discovered that there wasn't one single pair of underpants! So I have spent the first couple of days of my trip commando, letting my trusted 10 incher flapping in the breeze. I tell you she packed practically nowt for me. She doesn't come out for another week, but my case was full of her gear. Anyhow, What you gonna do? So apart from buying some new boxers, I have pretty much just been drinking beer, and the like. Am off to Toledo tomorrow to pick up some wheels, and watch the Mudhens, so I should actually have something to say next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo bri!best make sure you don't shit yaself again then!ha!

Anonymous said...

Easy now Euro,
Stop getting your "s mixed with your cm's