Custom Search

Monday, October 08, 2007

Post Fountain Shot

This should be the last post relating to Munich, as I can imagine those not fortunate to go will be getting a bit brassed off with it by now. I think I have collected all the pictures taken, with the exception of Jacks, so I am uploading the final lot on this link. For those of you among us who aren't familiar with the t'internet, just click on the word link with the line underneath it. As promised in the title of this post, a shot of the fountain crew, post swim, in the hotel lobby has arrived in my e-mail box (cheers Funky). So if there are young children in the room or you are about to tuck into your lunch or tea, I suggest you look away now........................








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sory guys ( or should it be gays) but this is a worrying photo

european bri said...

Do I detect a hint of jelousy?

Anonymous said...

Hence,

"The Bender Squad"

Very worrying