Custom Search

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Der Lowen Triumph


With the mighty Bantams currently languishing fourth from bottom of the lowest professional division in English football, I thought I would report on how our favourite German team were doing. TSV 1860 Munich, aka Der Lowen, beat former East German powerhouse Carl Zeiss Jena 2-0 away from home and lie in second place of the Bundesliga 2, two pints behind leaders Bourussia Monchengladbach (you try and spell it). I have asked the Elster if we can move to Munich so I can be near my favourtie Deutsh team, and she said "No." I then asked her if I could move there and she said "Fill your boots, but don't think your sending your laundry home for me to do!" Yet again a cunning plan is foiled. Oh well, off to Morecambe on Friday instead. Wonder if they have any beer kellers there???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So your German team is doin well.Thats the kiss of death there then.
BTW which US team are you adopting, I have chosen the mighty FC Dallas because their kit is pretty close to the Mighty donny Rovers, except they have never been sponsered by motobility .

Anonymous said...

See word verification ->->

european bri said...

Columbus Crew. From Ohio, and with one of the gayest shirt badges you are ever likly to lay eyes on. Check it out at;

http://www.footballcrests.com/ColumbusCCrest1.gif