Custom Search

Friday, September 24, 2010

Killer Keisters

This post is on time this week, as I am actually going out with Gevvers and co tomorrow night, round Wibsey, for what seems like the first time in ages. So I thought Ibest get my ass in gear. This week I am reaching back through the sands of time to 1985, and the cover of a well known best seller of the time called "Riders." No I have no idea what the book was about (apart from something to do with horses, which is pretty obvious, as you can see) but the cover featured the most magnificent of keisters, clad in virgin white, skin tight jodhpurs. As a healthy 16 year old, it framed many a hand shandy. To this day, I swear it is responsible for Lobon's jodhpurs fetish, and who the Hell can blame him? Sadly in real life, it is all too rare that you actually get stuck behind a horse carrying as blessed a rider. It's usually some broad arsed horsey type, with a horse shit stuck to her pants.

No comments: