Custom Search

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Loooong Sleep In

I am still catching up on recent activity, and do apologise for my seemingly bone idleness of late. Afraid I was on the lash all weekend. Friday I wasn't too bad, swift gallon ion the George, but after going up to Darlington for the match on Saturday with Crespo and Shotgun, I went on a bit of a mission. The good Doctor had enough sense to bail, but me and Kev were in full on mode, as we hooked up with Sprocket, Waddy, and for a brief spell Shouty, over in Leeds. Then at some time in the early hours, me and my lanky buddy Kev, took off to meet up with Big JohnnyM's posse, back in Bradford, to help wet the head of his new baby girl. This resulted in me not surfacing till 8 o'clock the next evening, for all of two hours. Yesterday after work this resulted in more nap time on the sofa. This getting old malarkey sucks big time. Will update on our weekend antics, what is going on in battle of the brews and so forth tomorrow when I get in from work.

No comments: