Custom Search

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Battlle of the Brews....Kolcsh versus Corona

A controversial round indeed, in which accusations of skull duggery abound. With only a hand full of hours remaining till the voting deadline expired, it seemed the champion of the Latin beers would prevail, and the lime drinking Nancy Boys would be represented in the Semi Finals. But as much to my surprise as anybody else. The next time I logged onto the Blog, the drink brewed only in Cologne had nudged in front, to win by a single vote. Crespo has already accused me of vote rigging, but I am unequivocal in my innocence. Our semis to date are an all Teutonic affair, but there is still a replay to be held, and the last qualifier, which is update above, is an all American tie, which will break up the German monopoly.

Through to the last four;

DAB
Kolsch

No comments: