Custom Search

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scuppered by Last Minute Sub

By 'eck, we are making hard work of this. For the first time in three weeks, we had ten players, but a last minute replacement for Queen Jamon tipped the balance. He set off at a right old lick, and before we knew it we were six goals in the hole. A herculean effort saw us pull level, but an out of sorts and a profligate lefty were to much of a burden to bear. With the game finely balanced, Lefty let in a soft strike to forsake our lead, and the game was up. We tried our best, but a lack of composure in front of goal led to our down fall. Young Gaz swept in a quick couple, and Luklear buried another at the death, as we fell to a three goal defeat against the rampant Homo's of the JMF. Not wishing to blow my own trumpet, I was of course fucking brilliant, but in my own estimation, I pulled off probably the greatest save in Wood history, to repel the Blond Bomber who was filling in for Jamon. He hit a swerever, flying at the speed of light towards the bottom right hand corner. Seeing it late, I sprang cat like, fully parallel to the floor, clawing it around the post, just as the MoFo were preparing to celebrate a goal. Gordon Banks eat your heart out. Of course seconds later, Funky hit one straight at me, which I some how manged to rebound into my own goal off my face. Speaking off which, I have found a cure for a stuffed up nose. Place ones face immediately in front of football moving at cannon ball speeds. Hey Presto! Not only is snot removed, but fragments of bone and blood. It still hurts now. So three up with four to go, as the limp wrists cling on.


Line-ups;

JMF- The Blonde Bomber, Funky, Lukelear, King Dave and Young Gaz

EURO E- Shouty, Two Scoops, Lefty, Euro Bri and Crespo

2008 Season



  • JMF wins -21


  • Euro Elite - 24


  • Draws - 0

No comments: