Custom Search

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bag of Shite

That is exactly what we were last night, as the rampant Gaylords of the JMF, stuffed us like a they stuff rent boys. We were awful from the start, down by five goals in no time, and not even managing to to breach the nets guarded by King Dave. It was all down hill from there. Funky took out Shouty, I repaid the favour, and words were exchanged, before I head butted him. I still feel bad about it now, and apologise profusely. I blame all those Premier League players for being such poor role models. You would of thought this would have stirred us into action, but we just stunk worse. If you take away the goals scored by Clogs, we would have managed just a solitary score. My largess a few weeks ago, in letting the evil female dodgers claim victory when Crespo had to retire injured, looks a bit premature now, as I figured to have the 2008 title sewn up, but here we are with only three games left, and a mere two games ahead.

Line-ups;

JMF- Jamon, Funky, Lukelear, King Dave and Dead Eye

EURO E- Shouty, Two Scoops, Clogs, Euro Bri and Mercenary

2008 Season



  • JMF wins -22


  • Euro Elite - 24


  • Draws - 0

No comments: