Custom Search

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Thre More Days to be Sure


The countdown is well under way to Molecat Tom's stag bender round the fair city of Dublin. To my reckoning this is the first foriegn bender since myself and the Shoutster visited Germany, and only the second of the year. I know there have been other benders abroad this year, myself in Chicago and Shouty in Basel, by these were lone missions, and you can't beat having a few compadres to share ion the experience. It is also the first trip for a while for brother Lobon, his first in fact since the Right Honourables stag night in Amsterdam. I will be taking a camera, and hopefully there will be a late surge for buffoon points, as it is pretty tight to see who will succeed the Funkmeister to claim the Maillot Jaune for 2008.

No comments: