Custom Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

McJackpot McQuadrupled.

Yyyarrrgghhhh, ye scallop jockeys. once again I be to McClever for ye. I be figurin' the big sign of route 53 Ohio may have indeed been the easiest McClue yet, but I be also given ye a port fit fer a president, as in McPort Clinton, Ohio, on the shores of the McMighty Lake Erie. So ye blind bilge rats, this can be only meanin' one McThing. This week thar be four McDoubloons fer ye to be strivin' for. I be slurpin a McShake in a learned place, that was travelled to quicker. I McStumbled upon this gem as I be praying for wind. I was drawn to it's chief site, a building fer women, nor man, to seek sanctuary. So to fill yer purse, or even ye pockets, can any of ye be guessin';

"Where be McEurooooooo??"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey McBri, you've drown 2 little arms!!
Is u in McSceggy...its a complete mcrandom guess??!!

Anonymous said...

I think i meant grown!!!