Custom Search

Thursday, September 04, 2008

McTriple McRollover

Yarggghhh, ye squnky squid stains, it be three doubloons now up for offer, as none of ye guessed where I be McChomping me cheeseburgers. Ye clue was where the toielts smell nice, as in toilet water, or eau de cologne, as in McCologne in McGermany. This week I be McTravelling on a great body of water, I be laying me McAnchor in a port fit for a McPresident. Hopefully I be McConquering me growling guts with a Mcburger or three, and before I be heading offf to McPastures new a McShake or two to wash me away. There be a clue or McTwo, but is there any way fer ye to be knowin';

Where bbbbbbbbbeeeee MCEuro??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

route 53 , USA :-)

Anonymous said...

could it be near Arlington on the outskirts of the windy city known as Chigago ?