Custom Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Know it's Wrong but..

It is that time of year again on Saturdays, Strictly Come Dancing. The Elster loves this guff, and when the theme tune starts up, it is usually my signal to head for the nearest boozer. But with the new fangled hard drive recorder we have, I was caught unawares on Sunday as she played back the previous nights episode. Now I find this garbage as camp as a cravan site full of Graham Nortons, but I was stopped in my tracks by the mega sauciness of the Polish minxfest that is Ola Jordan. I sat transfixed, as her gravity defying bottom clinged tentavily to her skin tight catsuit, and wondered aloud how her dancing partner seemed to stay boner free. If it had been me, I'd have had her eye out! After our lass had cuffed me upside the head, she informed me she almost always wears next too nothing. Until she is voted off, I have found a new favourite show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

her eye out. only if you stood on a ladder Short Stump.
yours pirately
Black Beard