Custom Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Away Days

No reminiscing about past jaunts to stadia this week, instead a look ahead. First up, and sadly one I won't be able to make, the trip to Shrewsbury. It looks like Crespo and Helmet are off to the New Meadow, which will become Gay Meadow again once they arrive, to see the Bantams take on the Shrews. I am unfortunately otherwise engaged, so it will be up to Helmet to give his considered opinions on the quality of pies on offer in Shropshire. Next up though is the shindig down to the Smoke to see City take on the Bees of Brentford on the 13/12. Train tickets are up at the moment, and an off peak return, leaving Bradford Forster Square at 13:01 on Friday the 12/12, with an open off peak return, is £80, travelling on National Express. I have also checked out Virgin, which comes in at the same price. I need to know numbers ASAP, and when I receive the cash will book online. I have found some digs around Kings Cross, they are about £60 for two nights, but most of them are small, so i need to know how many are up for it before I book anywhere. Aki, can you let me know whose up for it out of your posse.

No comments: