Custom Search

Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Road to Ruin

Is paved with good intention as they say, and the last couple of days prove the point. I had every intention of updating this blog, but circumstances changed, firstly El Grande Queso has become the proud father of a young Babybel, so last night it was out to to wet the nippers head, followed by a visit to see the IPD at Raggalds pub, out in the back of beyond. I write this posting with a delicate head, but the fun doesn't stop. I am off to meet up with big JohnnyM, Shouty, Crespo and Mossy to watch the Arsenal Man U game before going down to Valley Parade to see the Mighty bantams take on Brentford. Seeing as I am out it is then off to Nick the B's farewell shindig, as he is taking off to start a new life down under. Hopefully I will catch up tomorrow, hangover permitting.

No comments: