Custom Search

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Doggy Dooooooooooo!

Don't know if this qualifies for buffoon points, but I will let you be the judge. I was at work on Friday, and it was fast approaching beer o'clock, and I got bogged down on a job. Wanting to make sure I got a seat for the game, I was running around this guys house trying to find out where his wiring was damaged. After checking everything out and making sure it was working I jumped in my van to get off home. After about a quarter of a mile I was overwhelmed by the stench of dog shit. Pulling over I checked the bottom of my boots and found I must have stood the biggest pile of dog dirt EVER. It was about an inch thick on the soles of my shoes. I gingerly removed the offending piece of footwear, went to the curb, and began to whack them on the ground to remove the thickest of it. On the third or fourth whack, a bit of shit flew in the opposite direction to the rest and landed in my right eye! To make matters even worse it got lodged between my upper and lower eye lashes so I could see it. After several seconds of extreme swearing and shrieking, I managed to wipe it off with some clean wipes, and then poured a half a bottle of eye cleanser in to make sure it was cleaned out. Slowly my breathing returned to normal, and I went to put my boot back on. But something was rattling around my toes. You guessed it, another rouge piece of shit had found it's way into my shoe, and preceded to smear all over my socks! Now I consider this to be plain bad luck, but I am sure a few of the Squad will believe the first shots have been fired in the struggle to to attain Le Maillot Jaune 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh did reading that make me laugh does it equal buffoon points too right it does.1 st points of the year awarded to euro.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if that's how pirates ended up with eye patches? Cleaning dog poo off their boots? Maybe they scraped it off with their cutlass as that would be the logical way to remove said mess - not whacking the boot on the side of the nearest galleon and spraying all in sundry with a dog shit shower!
Buffoon points definately in order.