Custom Search

Monday, November 19, 2007

BORED!!

What a shitty week it has been, and it's only Monday. Still can't win that frigging lottery, and work today was even shittier than usual. I can't even muster a rant concerning all this nonsense over disability allowance. Stop paying anybody who isn't bed/wheelchair ridden, and see how fast they get of their big, fat lazy, stessed arse's and get a job. Simple. I can't even get excited about the imminent snore fest Mr Charisma and his next England selection are preparing to inflict on us. I might visit my GP and claim to be suffering from L.M.F. ( Lazy Mother Fucker), and see if I can't take a vacation at the expense of the British tax payer. Oh my mistake, all that money is being used to prop up a bank that recently paid off it's former board members with six figure golden handshakes. And somebody PLEASE tell the advertisers Christmas is still over five weeks away. I don't know, maybe it's my time of month. Hopefully I'll be in better spirits tomorrow. In fact I think there's some beer in the fridge. Funny, I feel chirpier already. Adios.

No comments: