Custom Search

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

McOdyssey...The Where's McEuro Game

As everyone knows, I am fond of a burger, the perfect hangover food. During my japes throughout the world I started a somewhat stupid tradition of having my photograph taken outside various McDonalds. I was often asked to what purpose I did this, and to be honest I never really had one. Till now. Starting today I will be running a weekly "Where's McEuro?" game, with a shiny pound coin up for grabs to the first person to correctly guess in which town I was. If there are no correct answers, the prize will roll over. So without further hesitation, this weeks "Where's McEuro?";



Answer and notification of prize winner next Tuesday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankfurt ?
or somewhere that sells big cheese.
Note the Grand queso in the background !

Anonymous said...

I have no idea where you are!

In fact I can't even see you!

All I can see is a blue t-shirt wearing, wig-less Ronald McDonald leaving after his shift.

european bri said...

I am guessing that you are from Wilsden Billy Bob, as the fact you have never been beyond your home village or the "bright lights" of Keighley. I can sleep sound in the knowledge my pound coin will remain out of your each.

Anonymous said...

Are you in Tiffin ?
The gay capital of the world

european bri said...

Dear Dale,
You are miles out out. I also think you will find the gay capital of the world is in fact Riddlesden.

Anonymous said...

McEindhoven !!!!!!!!!!! world cup part 2 Ste Kent gives it away.When do i get my money.

european bri said...

Congratulations, it is indeed the hidden gem of Holland Eindhoven, and well done for using your loaf to consult the www.bendersquad.smugmug.com website to find the answer. I have here in my hand a shiny one pound coin waiting to for you, but as you have made yourself anon I have no idea who you are.

Anonymous said...

We all know what your really holding in your hand and nobody wants it!