Custom Search

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Bender 2006...........Skipton


Well its now Monday morning, and after spending all Sunday on the sofa recovering I can pronounce our Skipton bender a success. My self and G Spot were first out of the blocks, JohnnyWest still being in bed when we went to pick him up. After breakfast in Whetherspoons Bingley we made our way to Skipton, where we were joined by new comers Paddy, Carl and the crazy mother that is Liam. After a few pints of Russian lager Dead eye and Dom showed and we moved on to meet up with Shouty, Crespo and Lobon, before meeting the rest in the Castle. It was in this pub we were finally joined by JohnnyWest, who was only 6 hours late. At around this time the nose bag went on and much rowdiness ensued. Late joiners included Skidley, Helmet, luklear, King Dave and the Ginga Ninja. Buffoon moment of the evening goes to Johnny, who managed to fall off the platform and get wedged between the train and platform. G Spot lost his wallet and chipped a tooth on his way home, but was to drunk to remember how it occurred. Liam has introduced his puckerhole to everybody in Skipton. These are just the early reports, and hope to be able find out why King Dave was kicked out of a Skipton nightclub, where Luklear got to, and if the Ginga Ninja ever made it back to Lobons. I will also be posting the pics of the evening to http://www.bendersquad.smugmug.com/ . Adios Muchachos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a releif to see myself on the smugmug pictures from Saturday night, what with my lack of memory and lack of a mention in the Skipton match report I was beginning to think I hadn't been out at all! Mind you my wallet tells a different story...

european bri said...

Apologies Jules. My memory is also hazy, most of the tales to be told have not yet been remembered, johnny falling off the platform had to be relayed to me by another member, and G Spot informed me about his epic performance of getting home. Who took the picture of Tony taking a whizz?