Custom Search

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On the Sofa with Dr. Skanks M.D



Welcome to On the Sofa with Dr. Skanks, the problem page that tells it like is, and puts wayward folk on the straight and narrow. This weeks problem comes from Worried in Milton Keynes;

Dr. Skanks,
I have been seeing my current girlfriend for five months now, and thought everything was fine until last Friday. She chose this night to inform me that she was not satisfied with our love life as I had never managed to make her climax, and that I had one week to to satisfy her or she was off! Now I can be a little selfish in the sack, but I fire my load whithout fail every time, and think I am great. I can shoot in three minutes flat and be in the pub before 10 minutes are up. Please help me Skanks as I can't be arsed finding another trout!

Dear Worried,
It sounds to me your girlfriend needs a good old kick in the pants! My advice in this situation is to remember the old adage,

"How do you make a woman cum?"

"Who gives a fuck!"

Now get yourself down the boozer and sort yourself out man.

Dr. Skanks

Please leave any future problems in the comment area below and I will sort your sad ass out as soon as possible.

No comments: