Custom Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Killer Keisters-Sabbatical

Now the ass fans, I am off abroad for a few weeks, so this will be the last Killer Keister for three weeks. Seeing as I am in the holiday spirit, this weeks thread is in honour of summer time. I know we have featured a plethora of butts by the beach already, but a fine arse is a fine arse, so i make no apologies for revisiting this theme. So enjoy another round of sandy cheeks and bikini clad babes as I jet off for some well deserved R&R.


So there it is, my batch of beach butts all used up. Can't promise that we won't return to the seaside again at a later date (in fact I know we will) as it does seem to feature in an awful lot of photo shoots. Anyway, I am off. This weeks G.A.S. is all that's left to post, and Killer Keister will return some time in mid June. Adios muchachos!

P.S. I know I have used the picture above before, but I like it.

No comments: