Custom Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Rosey Nosey

All my plans for today were thrown into disarray, after a visit to the local boozer last night. Once again a seasonal ale was laying in wait, to ambush me yet again. This time it was Rosey Nosey. I was lulled into a false sense of security by the benign looking Santa Claus on the pump. The smiling fella does not look like he is hiding an ABV of 4.9%. I didn't feel it too much at the time, but after guzzling a good gallon of the stuff, it was no pain time. The pain came the next morning, which meant I was not functioning properly till gone one, at which point Crespo showed up and took me off to the football. A quick detour via the greasy spoon, and I was as good as new. After the football it was to the Fighting Cock for a medicinal Kriek beer. Time to do some blogging? Afraid not, as I am now dressed up and ready to head for a 70's shindig. Tomorrow? Hangover permitting....

No comments: