Custom Search

Friday, December 03, 2010

Killer Keisters



مرحبا ، كيف تفعل كل شيء؟ This message is for all my Arabic visitors, whose numbers have rocketed since I introduced the Killer Keister thread a few weeks back. In fact my visitor numbers have exploded since it's introduction, from all corners of the globe. Whether they actually read any of this nonsense is open to debate, but hey, who doesn't like to look at pictures of damn fine asses? Following on from the double entry of Ms Brunei last week, I have decided to incorporate another double helping. This time it's one of England's finest, the ever so lovely Kelly Brook. In fact her only purpose seems to be to pose provocatively for the camera. She has tried her hand at acting, presenting and even reality TV, but to be frank she sucked. So it is good to see her back at what she does best, which is too look hot.
It is good to have her back, i am sure you are all agreed. Also as part of the evolution of this ongoing piece, I am also posting a weekly "Gratuitous Ass Shot" as they are also insanely popular. So from here on in it is a hat trick of delight I shall be providing on a weekly basis. Enjoy, I know I will...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

مممممممممممممممممممممممم
على يها خوش مكوه

ابوالليل said...

واوووو
شوهيدااااا