Custom Search

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Rear!


As they say in China. I hope you have all had a bootyful Christmas, I know I have, and i thought I would make a quick Keister post to bring in the new year. And it is a brief one, as I need to gety I self ready to go on the lash, This week I have decided to go a bit arty, with a moody black and white pose (above) and this trippy, acid style one. I do love the colour, even though I am not the biggest fan of tattoo's on the fairer sex. A little bit old fashioned on that score I'm afraid. Still damn fine keisters though...


Which brings onto our gratuitous ass shot for the week. This one is not as, ahem, in your face as previous entries, in fact you could say it is almost tasteful. The lighting on this shot is most sexy, but judging by the goose pimples on her arse, it must have been taken in a freezer...

Have a Happy New Rear!!!!

No comments: